1/19/09

Big Shot STAMPS!!

Just one more reason to buy the BIG SHOT!!
I have been wanting to try this for a long time now...today was the day!!
I used my big shot to make NEW STAMPS!! How cool is that!
I had some extra rubber after mounting some new SU! stamps so I thought I'd try it! It worked like a charm! I just trimmed my extra rubber to the size of one of the die cuts then ran it through my Big Shot! Then cut the same image out of Basic Black cardstock and used packing tape to adhere it to my wood block. I used a piece of wood from an old stamp set that I never used and voila!! A new stamp to match my Big Shot die! WOO HOO! I hope you give it a try and let me know what you come up with!
Have a fantastic day!
Lorraine

16 Wonderful Comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS FABULOUS!!!! what a fantastic idea, thanks SO much for sharing. Hope you can tell I am excited about this. :P
beth g.

Anthonette said...

Brilliant idea, Lorraine! I'll have to remember that one.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're one clever girl! Love it!

TFS,
Cindy

Simmy Ogg said...

OMG, I can't believe how awesome that is!! I will have to try that. Thanks for sharing :-)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

Sweeeet!! I was saving up my used rubber to find a place to recycle it. what a great idea!

mudmaven said...

I am jumping up and down with excitement over this wonderful idea! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. Awesome! ~chris

Anonymous said...

Well look at that! Brilliant!! :)

Unknown said...

You're a genius.
Viv xx

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! Another reason everyone MUST have a Big Shot! Thanks so much for sharing!

Tandra said...

MARVELOUS!!
I hope you saved those little inside petal pieces, and put them on a wood block in the flower formation!
Instant 2-Step stampin'!!!

Debbi T said...

SUPER COOL!!! Aren't you just one smart cookie!

TSM for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Such a creative idea! Now you've got me thinking out of the box!

Tammy said...

That is such a great idea. So I thought I want to try that. Well none of the left over rubber that I have and have kept is big enough for the dies I have. I will remember this for next time. Thanks for sharing.

Brenda said...

OMG! What a brilliant idea! TFS!

Unknown said...

How clever of you! I wish I thought of it first. I guess I shouldn't throw any of my rubber away! Thanks for the new use of my non-stamped rubber. I love your blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails