1/19/11

Framed Memo Board

When I saw this memo board I just knew I had to share it with you!!! This beautiful project was created by Glenda Calkins and Lori VanKlompenberg!! You can see the original post if you click here: http://thestampcamp.com/blog/01/18/stampin-up-springtime-vintage-designer-fabric/

I just love our new Springtime Vintage Designer FABRIC!!! Yes, FABRIC!!! You've got to check out the other fabrics that come with it. They're gorgeous I tell ya!! AND FABRIC Brads!!! WOW! You are gonna' love these!! If you want to see the fabric and all the other incredible supplies and projects just click here: http://204.228.150.61/20102011catalogs/Occasions11_US.pdf

This is our new Occasions Mini catalog and it is FULL of so many new things and stamped samples waiting for you to copy!! If you would like to order the fabric and fabric brads used here, the order numbers are below.

Springtime Vintage Designer Fabric #121817 $9.95
Sweet Stitches Fabric Designer Brads #121880 $6.95

I hope you're having a sweet week! Thanks for stopping by to see me today!

1 Wonderful Comments:

Lorie said...

I love it...these types of boards are so neat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails