4/13/08

Tropical Card

I just received a new Cricut cartridge I won on Ebay. It's called Accent Essentials and I've never seen it in a store before. I think I'm really going to be using this cartridge quite a bit. So, I needed to make a thank you card and came up with this. I hope you like it!


SUPPLIES:

Stamps: None

Cardstock: All Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Taken with Teal, Only Orange, Pink Passion, Green Galore, Yo Yo Yellow.

Ink: None

Accessories: Cricut Accent Essentials Cartridge, Swarovski Crystals, Making Memories Brad, Prima Flower, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots, Word Sticker from my stash.

4 Wonderful Comments:

Paula said...

What a bright cheery, happy, colourful card on a cold Sydney day!
Love it :D

Courtney said...

Hey girl, lovin' the layers, flowers, bling... all of it! TFS!

(and very jealous of the cricuit!)

Lorie said...

I agree...what a fun cheery card! :o)

Anonymous said...

Great card! I have that cartridge but haven't used it yet....now I will! Thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails