This is a little bag I made using the new Big Shot Die, Bag with Scallops. I originally was just going to play with the new die but it came out so cute I just had to finish it. Actually, this is my 3rd one...:0). The other two didn't make the cut so they're in the round file. LOL! I also used one of the new Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1 Texture Plate for the Big Shot. Someone had shown us how to get the texture to be more detailed by spritzing your paper with rubbing alcohol. This worked great! You get a much deeper image using the rubbing alcohol. I haven't tried this with just water but that might work just as well. I used rubbing alcohol because it dries much faster. Anyway...the cardstock is Green Galore, the DSP is Bella Rose (LOVE THIS PACK!!) and the new Sale A Bration stamp set called Yummy. The ink is our Riding Hood Red Classic Pad. I also used my Crop A Dile to punch the holes for the ribbon and the Small Oval Punch for the sentiment. The layer under the scallop is just a scrap piece of the DSP cut with the Scallop Bag die. This is the sweetest little bag. It's so cute.
Hope you get a chance to make something soon!
Have a wonderful evening!