7/24/09

Girly Gift Bags

Tomorrow is my son's 6th birthday party and he invited boys AND girls to his party. So, he tells me he wants a Transformer's birthday party. Ok, that's great, but what do I do for the girls gift bags? Well, I got the boys Transformer's goodies for their gift bags and couldn't give the girls that stuff. So, we (my son and I) picked out some cute little girly things for the girls. Some cute dress up stickers, some sparkly nail polish, some oh so pretty tattoos and a matching pencil to do their homework with. I'm thinking how fun it is to be able to look at girly stuff because I only have one boy so that doesn't happen very often. Then we get home and guess what I forgot to get??? The gift bags to put all this girly stuff in. No problem...I just whipped out some white lunch sacks, cut off about an inch on top, punched a little handle oval with the Large Oval punch, stamped some darling Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay flowers on them and taa daa...some cute girly gift bags. Then I think to myself, I'm so lucky to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator otherwise, I would have had to make another trip to the party store for more gift bags!!!
Thanks for coming to see me today. I hope you have a fun party to go to but if not I hope your day is a super fun day anyway!
Lorraine

0 Wonderful Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails