7/1/09

The NEW CATALOG IS HERE!!

HAPPY JULY!! Our new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog is HERE and beginning today at 12:00 you can download your very own copy and start ordering online!! That's right, you can just go to my website and start ordering your favorite new items from the NEW catalog!! You can also email me to get your very own copy!! If you would prefer I come and show you some fun new ways to use some of our new stamps, just send me an email and we can set a date!! I would love to show you some of our new stamps AND accessories!! I am so excited about this new catalog I just can't wait for you to see all it has to offer!! The links to the right of this post will begin working today at approximately 1:00 so come back then, you won't want to miss this CATALOG DEBUT!!
Hope you have a wonderful, fun, exciting day!
Lorraine

0 Wonderful Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails