4/9/09

Manhattan Flower Easter Cards

Here are the Easter cards I made for my son's teachers. I got the idea from Patty Bennett. You can see her original card by clicking here. For these cards I used the Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder and the Beautiful Butterflies Die with my Big Shot. The Manhattan Embossing Folder and Beautiful Butterflies Die are only available through Stampin' Up! so if you want them let me know!! I also used the new Oval Scallop Punch which is only available until June 30 through the new Occasions Mini Catalog. It layers perfectly with our Large or Small Oval Punches. The Whisper White Satin Ribbon is also available in the Occasions Mini Catalog. Other ribbon used is our Pretty in Pink Taffeta and Lovely Lilac (retired) 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon. I did use some non-SU! pearls on the butterflies and they are attached with our Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive. I LOVE this glue!!! It goes on really tiny spots or large areas very easily and dries so fast!! It's awesome!! The holes in the butterfly wings were made with the 1/4" Circle Punch and my Crop A Dile (small hole punch). I think the Crop A Dile holes are 1/8". Well, I hope you are glad you stopped by today because I'm glad you did!
Have an extra awesome day!
Lorraine

2 Wonderful Comments:

Mary Davidson said...

These are absolutely gorgeous, Lorraine!!! The butterflies are the perfect touch!

Sue Reynolds said...

Hi Lorraine! Love the cards and the little butterfly is just a perfect little finish to the card! Happy Easter! SueR

Related Posts with Thumbnails