12/31/07

Sketch Challenge LCR120701

Ok, now I'm not normally a sketch person. I don't do sketch challenges and I've never created a sketch until now. I am not one of those famous bloggers you visit daily to see what they made or to get that daily tip. I'm just a plain 'ol stamper trying to have fun with my cyber friends. I just thought it would be fun to try a sketch of my own. I created the card in the previous post and thought it would make a good (easy) sketch for you all to try. So, let's see your work!! If you decide to make a card using this sketch just email me a picture and I'll add it to my blog OR put the link to your card in the comment section of this post. I will give you full credit of course. I'm just curious how many of you do sketch challenges and if it's a thing we should do once a month around here. Let me know what you think. Have a super stampin' day! Lorraine

3 Wonderful Comments:

Tammy said...

First of all, I do check you blog daily!! :-) You do some awesome work! Second--I love challenges! Of course, participation depends on time available!! haha!! I'll try to work on this one today!

Lorraine Castellon-Rowe said...

Tammy, you are too sweet!! Thank you so much for taking the time to check in "daily". I am so sorry to disappoint you when I don't get a chance to post anything. I'll try to work on that! :0) Can't wait to see your card-if you get a chance to make one. Oh, nex time leave me your email so I can reply directly to you so I know you get my "thank you". Thanks again and I hope you have a great day. Lorraine

Tammy said...

Hi! I did actually do it!! And, I had so much fun!! I even used my Pretties kit!! You can see it here: www.stampwithtammy.com. My email is stampinmama@comcast.net.

Happy New Year!! Thanks for the sketch!

Related Posts with Thumbnails